Why he calls mainstream media "Fake News":
"He said you know why I do it? I do it to discredit and demean you all, so when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you."
Said to Leslie Stahl, Host of 60 Minutes TV Show, when she asked why he constantly degrades news.
The broadsides have been mimicked by politicians and others running for elected office around the country, and parroted by foreign leaders around the world, many with poor human rights records and reputations. The wife of Alabama judge and failed Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore described The Washington Post's reporting on sexual misconduct allegations against Moore as "fake news," for example. - Washington Post.
Blaming others: "It's them...!"
- DT is in the White House because enough Americans wanted him there and at least 35% to 40% still do.
- They blame the black and brown people. They blame the foreigners. They tell themselves:
- I'm poor because of the illegals who are picking the crops that Americans won't pick themselves.
- I'm poor because of the illegals who are washing the dishes and mowing the lawns that Americans won't wash or mow themselves.
- If we only would get rid of those damn dish-washing, grass-cutting, melon-picking illegals I would have a better job.
- - from Medium Click here for more.
Environment & Global Warming:
"I don't believe it."
When asked about the devastating effects of global warming found in his own congressional report.
"Clearly President Trump is relying on alternative facts to inform his views on climate change. " Rutger University climate scientist Jennifer Francis
Scientists overwhelmingly agree that we are heading for disaster and fast. The world has been warming for the past 50 years with the biggest changes happening recently. When the Greenland ice sheet melts the sea will rise an estimated 24 feet.
Honesty & selfishness
"Deny, deny, deny. You've got to deny anything said about you. Never admit." - from Bob Wordward's book
"I play to people's fantasies. People want to believe something is the biggest and greatest and most spectacular." - from Art of the Deal